Marlene Cambronero has lived in Tampa, Florida since 1987 and has worked in the real estate industry since 2002. She began her Tampa real estate career as a mortgage broker. She then accepted the position of marketing director for Stewart Title of Tampa. In 2009, Marlene earned her Florida Real Estate license and continues to specialize in both Tampa real estate and the global market.
Marlene was born in San Jose, Costa Rica and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in International Business from The University of Tampa . When it comes to the global market, her goal is to help international investors increase their wealth by identifying and facilitating prosperous investment opportunities.
Marlene contributes to her local community by actively supporting the Suncoast Credit Union Foundation and The REALTORS® Care Foundation. In her spare time, she enjoys the arts, sports, outdoor activities and Spanish Flamenco dancing.
Se Habla Español – Marlene Cambronero is a Bilingual Spanish Real Estate Agent
Marlene has earned several honors and certifications, including:
- Graduate Realtors Institute Designation
- International Properties Specialist Certification
- Resort and Second Home Property Specialist Certification
- Dubai International Property Consultant (DIPC) Certification
- Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers and brokers.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals – Tampa Chapter (co-founder)
- Tampa Bay Global Business Council
- Tampa Bay Organization of Women in International Trade
- Women Council of Realtors
- Hispanic Professional Women Association and the West Tampa Chamber of Commerce.
- Residential Real Estate Council